Thursday, August 26, 2010

One baby says to another I'm lucky to have met you



I am so totally thrilled about this whole grunge-y schoolgirl (a la` Hole and Nirvana) resurgence thing thats going on. Sassy, Daria and Kurt n' Courtney= '90's MAGIC!!!
This is something I plan to wear very soon:

The slip inspired dress is Marc Jacobs and I love it so much it hurts, I have to find someway to purchase it. All $1895 of it. The plaid shirt is by Anna Sui and I really love the sleeves, at the bottom it's kinda like a victorian thing, no? The backpack and boots are just very "Cool Kid" vibe-y to me.
I'll probably end up buying the Mossimo/ Thrift store version of all this but hey a girl can dream:).

NOW CUTE NAKED BABY TIME!


-Rachel

8 comments:

  1. nicely put together outfit :) love the boots.
    it's hard starting a new blog, but you seem to be doing well :)


    check mine out and follow me if ya fancy it :)
    www.enthuse-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have great sense of style! i love those pieces in the collage :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will forever love the grunge look! it's just too good :)

    xx

    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, too!

    Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice blog!!!
    pass to mine!!! and if u follow me, i'll follow u too ;)
    francesca
    http://fashionmilkshake90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant look. Very cute blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great set. Love the shirt and the boots.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete