Monday, August 30, 2010

Angsty

Okay I'll admit this post isn't directly fashion related but in my mind all the arts are influenced by each other.

Anywhoodles, I couldn't tell you why, but I am absolutley in love angsty pictures. Ones that have a sense of childlike yearning and a whimsical romanticism.

                                                                Eleanor Hardwick
By myself (of Lacey)
By Sally Mann

By Jason Nocito

                                                                 By the wonderful Eleanor.

Just ethereal, I wish I could create something like that. Oh also, check all the photographers other work, It's really interesting.

Currently listening to this guy:


Have a great Day!

12 comments:

  1. fashion & photography are both art! cute post :)


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice collection of pics here! they have an ethereal touch to them!

    persis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning pictures
    and I LOVE Bright Eyes <3

    MON CHERI

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos, very inspiring!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow the 1st picture kinda freaked me out haha
    But love the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the most lovely comment ever! I really appreciate you reading my blog and I'm glad you like it ♥

    I especially like the first picture, it's so Ophelia by Millais. love it.

    ReplyDelete