Tuesday, September 14, 2010

stufffffssss

I usually don't care for most of Band of Outsiders stuff, Its too like "Look at me I'm so dorky/fashionable because I wear glasses and also have these old man boat shoes"

(case in point)

 However they actually surprised me this collection with their still slightly urban outfitter-y but off kilter looks.
Kinda like a freaky sunday school vibe?
I would wear it with these accesorries.
comme des garcons
Comme des Garcons Cardigan, Dsquared Pin, Lagarconne Shoes and lace socks.

 Oh and also, someone buy me this??!

4 comments:

  1. loving the one shoulder dress!

    p.s new giveaway contest on my blog, come n check it out!
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha even tho i'm fan, i have to admit, you described the label perfectly. i also agree--these new looks are fun :)

    xx

    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete