Monday, September 6, 2010

Saw Little Women the other day,

And I think I'm gonna write a novel like Jo March did. That way I can be just like Winona ( P.S. I love you)
Since you totally care and this is relevant to your life.
Also,
in other exciting news, I bought some really cool shiny/sequin-y fabric for about $$ TWO DOLLAH $$ yesterday and WHIPPED THIS BABY UP ( yes, caps were neccessary.)

Any ideas on what to wear it with?




Okay back to Winona worshiping
And with that I leave you,
Have a Great Day:)

4 comments:

  1. a plain black top and lots of pearlsss. adorable
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fancy doing a photo swap? just as it sounds. a print for a print and everyone loves post.
    check out my flick (www.flickr.com/photos/hiven) and if you want to, email me hiven@live.co.uk. i'm in love with your blog, it's so different
    xx

    ReplyDelete